Digital Recruitment Advertising Sales Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Overland Park, KS
On Plan, First Year Reps can expect to make $40,000 to $50,000 Year One.
Year two and up, the expected income is $70,000 - $100,000.
Job Post Media, known for our creative recruitment advertising products and services -- and for the people behind them, is hiring! We are seeking Talented Account Managers to sell our expanding product line of Digital, Web, Print, Job Fairs, and Broadcast products and services.
Due to this tremendous growth, we are now hiring Inside Sales Account Representatives for our Kansas City team.
You will have the ability to provide recruitment solutions products and services to customers locally & nationwide.
Our focus is on helping employers and employees connect through our Digital, Web, Print, Job Fair, & Broadcast products, both locally and nationwide.
We look for: confident, driven, determined, and highly talented sales professionals to reach out to employers with recruitment needs.
YOUR SUCCESS WILL BE REWARDED:
• Generous Base Salary
• Uncapped Commissions plus bonuses
• Promote from Within Company culture
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
• 4 Monday benefit days off (after 1 year of employment)
• Mileage reimbursement for Company travel
• Comprehensive one-on-one training and daily back-up is also provided to ensure your success
• Start earning vacation days after 3 months
• Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
• Inside Business to Business Digital Sales experience preferred
• Staffing and/or Recruitment Sales Experience is a big plus!
• Experience prospecting and developing new accounts both in person and on the phone
• Previous experience in Account / Customer Relationship Management
• Successful experience with sourcing, networking and developing your own leads
• Proven track record as a top producer
• Ability to ask for the sale and get it
• Must be computer literate
• Must be capable of working in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Work in a Fun, Small Office Environment
• Must be able to pass a company background check
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong presentation skills
In order to join our winning team in Kansas City, SEND US YOUR RESUME TODAY to take the first step in your new career.
Job Post Media is a direct response recruitment advertising agency.
Job Post Media originated 25 years ago as a print-only recruitment strategy. Founded in Louisville, KY, the company now operates across 12 offices and employs nearly 100 full-time employees. What started out as a print focused business has now evolved into a direct response agency with a focus on being your recruitment advertising solution. Today, we utilize the most innovative techniques including mobile, digital, job fairs, and traditional media to match employers with great job candidates.