Sorry, this job has expired.
Job Post Media, known for our creative recruitment advertising products and services (and for the people behind them) is hiring! We are seeking experienced Inside Sales Representatives for our Jacksonville, FL office.
*Must have 2+ years of sales experience to qualify.*
On Plan, First Year Reps can expect to make $40,000 to $50,000+ Year One.
After Year Three and up, the expected income is $70,000 - $100,000.
If all of the following attributes and traits describe you, this is the career opportunity you have been searching for your:
• You're extremely competitive and never give up - YOU CAN'T STAND TO LOSE OR SETTLE!
• You only know how to work hard and get paid extremely well for your efforts and performance
• You are a WINNER and push yourself everyday to be more and do what it takes to succeed.
• You're naturally persuasive with leadership abilities to take charge in challenging situations
• You enjoy a fast paced environment where you are recognized for hard work and success.
• You excel working on a team that pushes each other everyday to be the best they can be.
• You're thick skinned with rejection and let it roll right off your back - no problem, just move on to the next sales target and close it.
• You're eternally optimistic, assertive, and have lots of self-confidence and determination
• You possess an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse, team culture
• Act as a customer focused, results-driven, relationship manager who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work, and someone who makes customers look forward to their next interaction with YOU.
Job Post Media currently has operations in 12 U.S. markets. We are looking for Talented Account Representatives to sell our expanding product line of Digital, Web, Print, Job Fairs, Social Media and Broadcast products and services. From our Jacksonville Florida sales center, you will be calling on prospects and clients both locally and throughout the country. From generating a pipeline of new prospects to maintaining successful customer relationships, you will be expected to manage the entire process. By leveraging your knowledge of the prospects and clients' hiring needs, you need to effectively recommend the product best suited to the client’s needs.
Our focus is on helping employers & employees connect through our Digital, Web, Print, Job Fair, Broadcast & Social Media products, both locally and nationwide.
Your Success Will Be Rewarded:
• Generous Base Salary
• Uncapped Commissions plus bonuses
• Performance based Management structure with philosophy of rewarding & promoting from within
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive one-on-one training and daily support is provided to ensure your success
• 4 Monday benefit days off (after 1 year of employment)
• Mileage reimbursement for Company travel
• Start earning vacation days after 3 months.
Job Post Media is a total recruitment advertising solution in all forms of media across the United States including web, job fairs, broadcast, print, billboards, job aggregators, social media and more. Our focus is on helping local employers and employees connect through broadcast, digital and print media offerings, as well as job fair events.
We're looking for winners who want to make a difference and achieve great things.
If you're ready to take control of your career and your financial future so you can make the kind of money you want to make and have the ability to develop your career into larger roles within the Company, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
If you can effectively sell, if you are willing to work hard to be the best you can be, and you are a strong closer, then we want you to be part of our team!
E-mail your resume today!
• We look for: passionate, motivated, competitive, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales professionals.
• Our successful candidate will require at least 2 years of business to business sales experience, ideally in the recruiting, or advertising fields
• Inside Business to Business Digital Sales Experience Preferred
• Job Fair selling experience, preferred
• Sales and/or management experience in the advertising, staffing or recruiting industries a plus.
• Ability to ask for the sale and get it.
• Proven ability to successfully build and manage a profitable book of business.
• Persuasive communicator who can overcome objections and turn a No into a Yes.
• Responsible for revenue generation and meeting sales targets
• We look for: deeply passionate, highly motivated, bold, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales professionals
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue and sales goals
• Possess the ability to effectively market the tremendous value of our outstanding suite of recruitment advertising products
• Experience prospecting and developing new accounts both in person and on the phone
• Successful experience with sourcing, networking and developing your own leads
• Knowledge and experience with social networking
• Previous experience in Account / Customer Relationship Management, B2B sales or as an Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Sales Executive or Sales Consultant preferred.
• Computer literate
• Strong presentation skills
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Find, engage and sell to new Clients / Prospects needing recruitment advertising solutions
• Oversee sale from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction and account development
• Excecute an effective needs assessment, overcome objections, present solutions and close deals in order to generate revenue.
• Position Job Post Media as a one stop shop for all of a Clients / Prospects recruitment advertising needs
• Must be able to successfully make a minimum of 50 cold calls per day
• Develop existing clients and partner with them to determine the appropriate media for their hiring needs
• Participate in training and development programs
• Customize and present various recruitment advertising solutions both in person and over the phone.
• Successfully complete required calls and leads on a weekly basis
• Communicate with management and administrators to build successful campaigns for our clients
• Stay current with news and trends occurring within the recruitment advertising industry