Inside Sales Representative for Recruitment Media
Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Job Post Media/Job News is known for our creative recruitment advertising products and services - and for the people behind them. We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative for our growing office in Brentwood, TN.
As part of our world-class recruitment advertising team, you're charged with helping employers recruit the most qualified candidates through our Job Fair, digital recruitment and traditional recruitment solutions. You will be responsible for guiding employers through our sales process and matching them with the right products for their recruiting needs.
You will be calling on prospects and clients throughout the country. From generating a pipeline of new prospects to maintaining successful customer relationships, you will be responsible for managing the entire process. By leveraging your knowledge of the prospects and clients' hiring needs, you need to effectively recommend the product best suited to the client’s needs.
If you are the right candidate, then you are driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both customers and co-workers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make your clients recruitment efforts smarter and more efficient.
Your success will be rewarded!
We offer a full benefits package, including:
• Generous Base Salary
• Uncapped Commission Plan PLUS Monthly Performance Bonuses. On plan, you can expect to make $40,000 to $55,000+ year one.
• Year two, you can expect to make up to $55,000 - $100,000.
• 17 Paid Holidays in your first year and 25 paid days off in your second year, 27 paid days off after your third year.
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company contribution
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Minimum of three years of sales experience in the professional services arena, with Staffing, Digital Advertising or other B2B sales preferred.
• Deeply passionate, highly motivated, determined and money motivated sales professionals who will always put the needs of the client first.
• Contribute to territory management by generating and developing business opportunities.
• Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the sales cycle.
• Develop a knowledge of Job Post Media's product offerings and competitive advantages
• Deliver against assigned goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
Job Post Media/Job News is a "one stop shop" recruitment advertising firm.
We originated 25 years ago as a print-only recruitment strategy. Founded in Louisville, KY, the company now operates across 10 offices and employs nearly 100 full-time employees. What started out as a print focused business has now evolved into full suite of recruitment advertising solutions, featuring industry leading Job Fairs and digital solutions, together with a full suite of traditional advertising products.