Recruitment Advertising Sales Representative
Lewis Center, OH
On Plan, First Year Reps can expect to make $40,000 to $50,000
Year two and up, the expected income is $70,000 - $100,000.
Job Post Media/Job News, known for our creative recruitment
advertising products and services -- and for the people behind them,
is hiring! We are seeking Talented Account Managers to sell our
expanding product line of Job Fairs and Digital Advertising Products
Due to this tremendous growth, we are now hiring a Job Fair and Digital Recruitment Advertising Sales Representatives for our Columbus team.
You will have the ability to provide recruitment solutions products and services to customers locally & nationwide.
Our focus is on helping employers and employees connect through our Job Fairs and Digital Advertising Products, both locally and nationwide.
We look for: confident, driven, determined, and highly talented sales professionals to reach out to employers with recruitment needs.
Your success will be rewarded with the following:
• Generous Base Salary
• Uncapped Commissions plus bonuses
• Promotions from within the company
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
• 4 Monday benefit days off (after 1 year of employment)
• Mileage reimbursement for Company travel
• Comprehensive one-on-one training and daily back-up is also
provided to ensure your success
• Start earning vacation days after 3 months
• Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
• Inside Business to Business Digital Sales experience preferred
• Staffing and/or Recruitment Sales Experience is a big plus!
• Experience prospecting and developing new accounts both in person and on the phone
• Previous experience in Account / Customer Relationship Management
• Successful experience with sourcing, networking and developing your own leads
• Proven track record as a top producer
• Ability to ask for the sale and get it
• Must be computer literate
• Must be capable of working in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Work in a Fun, Small Office Environment
• Must be able to pass a company background check
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong presentation skills
In order to join our winning team in Columbus, send us your resume today to take the first step in your new career.
Job News/Job Post Media is a direct response recruitment
Job News/Job Post Media originated 25 years ago in Louisville, KY,
the company now operates across 10 offices and employs nearly
100 full-time employees. We utilize the most innovative techniques
including Job Fairs, Digital, and traditional media to match
employers with great job candidates.