Major Account/Business Development Sales Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
We are hiring experienced Account/Business Development Sales Representatives for our St. Louis office.
You will be responsible for selling recruitment advertising campaigns through Web, Broadcast (TV/Radio), Social Media, digital recruitment and Job Fairs both locally and nationwide.
• We look for: deeply passionate, highly motivated, bold, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales professionals
•Proven record of multi-line sales that includes face-to-face presentations
• Computer literate
• Strong presentation skills
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Must enjoy working in a fun, trendy, and hip advertising office
• Inside sales experience strongly preferred, but not necessary
• Staffing/recruiting experience is a big plus
• Classified Sales experience is helpful
• Find new clients needing recruitment solutions
• Develop existing clients and partner with them to determine the appropriate media for their hiring needs
• Participate in training and development programs
• Successfully complete required calls and leads on a weekly basis
• Communicate with management and administrators to build successful campaigns for our clients
Your Success Will Be Rewarded:
• Generous Base Salary
• Uncapped Commissions plus bonuses and Mileage
• Promote from Within
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
• 4 Monday benefit days off (after 1 year of employment)
On Plan, First Year Reps can expect to make $40,000 to $50,000 year one. 2nd year up to $70,000 - $100,000.
Job Post Media is a direct response recruitment advertising agency.
Job Post Media originated 25 years ago as a print-only recruitment strategy. Founded in Louisville, KY, the company now operates across 12 offices and employs nearly 100 full-time employees. What started out as a print focused business has now evolved into a direct response agency with a focus on being your recruitment advertising solution. Today, we utilize the most innovative techniques including mobile, digital, job fairs, and traditional media to match employers with great job candidates.
E-mail your resume today!