Recruitment Advertising Sales Consultant
Job Post Media, known for the tremendous value and creativity of our recruitment advertising products and services, is now hiring! We are seeking a Senior Recruitment Advertising Sales Consultant to join our team in Tampa, FL.
You must have 2+ years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience, ideally in the recruiting or advertising fields, to qualify.
Candidates with transactional sales experience (Yellow Pages, etc.) are ideal.
We offer the following:
• Generous base salary
• Uncapped commissions plus bonuses
• Performance-based management structure with philosophy of rewarding & promoting from within
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Professional work environment
• Paid holidays
• Comprehensive one-on-one training and daily support
• 4 Monday Benefit Days off after 1 year of employment
• Mileage reimbursement for company travel
• Vacation days after 3 months
As a first-year rep you can expect your annual income to be $40,000-$50,000+ in your first year. After year three, you can expect that to increase to $70,000-$100,000.
Do the following attributes and traits describe you? If so, this is the opportunity you've been looking for!
• You're extremely competitive and never give up–you can't stand to lose or settle!
• You're naturally persuasive and have the leadership abilities to take charge in challenging situations.
• You enjoy a fast-paced environment where you are recognized for hard work and success.
• You excel at working on a team that pushes each member to be the best they can be every day.
• You're thick-skinned when it comes to rejection and let it roll right off your back–no problem, just move on to the next sales target and close it.
• You're eternally optimistic, self-assured, and have lots of enthusiasm and determination.
• You possess an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse team culture.
• You are a customer-focused, results-driven, relationship manager with a positive attitude and a passion for hard work. In fact, customers even look forward to their next interaction with you!
As a Senior Recruitment Advertising Sales Consultant, you will work from our Tampa location calling on prospects and clients both locally and throughout the country. From generating a pipeline of new prospects to maintaining successful customer relationships, you will be expected to manage the entire process. By leveraging your knowledge of your clients' hiring needs, you will effectively recommend the product best suited to meet those needs.
• Transactional sales experience (Yellow Pages, etc.) preferred.
• Inside B2B digital sales experience preferred.
• Job fair selling experience preferred.
• Previous experience in account/customer relationship management preferred.
• Experience prospecting and developing new accounts both in person and on the phone.
• Successful experience with sourcing, networking and developing your own prospects.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue and sales goals.
• Knowledge and experience with social networking.
• Computer literate.
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Find, engage, and sell to new clients/prospects needing recruitment advertising solutions.
• Oversee sale from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction and account development.
• Execute an effective needs assessment, overcome objections, present solutions, and close deals in order to generate revenue.
• Position Job Post Media as a one stop shop for all of a client's recruitment advertising needs.
• Successfully complete required calls (including a minimum of 50 cold calls per day) and prospects on a weekly basis.
• Develop existing clients and partner with them to determine the appropriate media for their hiring needs.
• Participate in training and development programs.
• Customize and present various recruitment advertising solutions both in person and over the phone.
• Communicate with management and administrators to build successful campaigns for our clients.
• Stay current with news and trends occurring within the recruitment advertising industry.
• Ability to ask for the sale and get it.
• Proven ability to successfully build and manage a profitable book of business.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong relationship-building skills.
• Monday - Friday
• 40 hours per week
Job Post Media currently has operations in 12 U.S. markets. We're product of our expanding product line of Digital, Web, Print, Job Fairs, Social Media and Broadcast products and services to help employers and employees connect both locally and nationwide.
E-mail your resume today!